Updated | Tuesday 24th March – 09:00
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, as a business we want to keep you updated about the plans we have implemented to keep our people and clients safe while providing an essential service.
Employee & client health and safety
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our employees and customers healthy and minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19. We have advised our team of the following guidelines which are to be strictly enforced:
– The business will follow all Government imposed Lock-down restrictions
– We will only attend to Urgent Smoke Alarm Services during the lock-down period,as these are needed to maintain human health and safety at home/work
– If the property is occupied we will not attend sites where we suspect, identify or are informed of occupants that have any flu like symptoms, or confirmed cases of COVID-19, furthermore – we will require the occupants to exit the property while the assessment is completed (Including social distancing rules)
– Employees have been reminded of the importance of maintaining good hygiene practices and hand sanitiser and other Personal Protective equipment have been placed in all our company vehicles and will be used when attending to any essential jobs completed
– Employees are being asked to practice social distancing, including avoiding handshakes, hugs and hongi.
– All team leaders check in with staff every morning to confirm their team’s health and wellbeing – Any employee feeling ill are not permitted to come to work, and will require medical clearance to return to work
Our office now remains closed other than for the provision of essential services, all visitors are now restricted from the site for the next 4 weeks
We ask customers to interact with our team by either online chat, phone or email.
– All management and administrative staff have laptop computers are now working from home and are connected to our network and systems remotely.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us here should you have any questions