Updated | Monday 20th September 2021
In light of the continuing Covid-19 pandemic, as a business we want to keep you updated about the plans we have implemented to keep our people and clients safe while playing our part.
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our employees and clients healthy and minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19. We have advised our team of the following guidelines which apply at Level 2/3 and are to be strictly enforced:
During Level 2 or 3
From Wednesday 22nd September 2021
- The Business will attend to all work in accordance with the below operational plan
Employee & client health and safety Operational Plan
Daily “Fitness to work” Assessment
A staff member reporting for duty in the field each day must meet the following criteria (this is completed each morning by the staff members supervisor)
- Not diagnosed with COVID-19
- Does not have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (Including)Symptoms can include one or more of the following:
- a fever of at least 38°C
- a new or worsening cough
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell or altered sense of taste.
Less common symptoms may include:
- muscle pain or body aches
- confusion or irritability.
- Has not been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results
- Is not a close contact of a suspected/probable/confirmed case of COVID-19
- Has not traveled internationally (or is close contact of someone who has traveled/returned) within the last 28 days.
- Has not been in a location of interest at the applicable time/date (as published by health.govt.nz) – see here
Any staff member who does not meet this criteria will not be allowed to report for work and must undergo a full medical clearance prior to returning
Health & Safety while in the field
- If the property we are attending is occupied we will not attend sites where we suspect, identify or are informed of occupants that have any flu like symptoms, or confirmed cases of COVID-19, or have any occupants in any type of isolation – furthermore – we will require the occupants to exit the property while the assessment is completed (Including strict application of social distancing rules)
- Employees have been trained on the importance of maintaining good hygiene practices and hand sanitiser and other Personal Protective equipment have been placed in all our company vehicles and will be used (as required) when attending to any jobs
- When multiple staff are required to complete any job, they will not share tools/equipment or company vehicles, and maintain minimum separation distances at all times
- Staff will disinfect any high-touch surfaces in their company vehicle each work day
- We operate complex scheduling and customer management systems which track every action by job, by employee every minute of the day – these systems also use advanced GPS-Tracking technology so we know the whereabouts of all our field staff
- In the unlikely event any contact tracking needed to occur, this data can be provided to facilitate complete traceability of a staff member’s movements and contacts over any period – with the data available within minutes
- Our CHC & AKL offices will be open only for the provision of our services, all visitors are restricted from the site until further notice – any staff required to visit the office will maintain minimum separation distances at all times.
- Our office & other facilities will undergo a deep cleaning at least once per week, with high-touch surfaces cleaned each day when staff are present
- We ask customers to interact with our team by either online chat, phone or email.
- As a business we continue to operate effectively and remain available to support our customers with their requirements – please contact us for any as the need arises
- All management and administrative staff have laptop computers, are working from home and are connected to our network and systems remotely.
These policies and procedures will be reviewed on a daily basis and changes will be published as changes are required
Please don’t hesitate to contact us here should you have any questions