Updated | January 23rd 2022
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, as a business we want to keep you updated about the plans we have implemented to keep our people and clients safe while providing our services.
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our employees and customers healthy and minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19. We have advised our team of the following guidelines which apply at CPF/RED and are to be strictly enforced:
From Monday 24th January 2022
- The Business will attend to all work in accordance with the below operational plan
Employee & client health and safety Operational Plan
Daily “Fitness to work” Assessment
A staff member reporting for duty in the field each day must meet the following criteria (this is completed each morning by the staff members supervisor)
- Not diagnosed with COVID-19
- Does not have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (Including)
- a cough
- a high temperature (at least 38°C)
- shortness of breath.
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell
- Has not been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results
- Is not a close contact of a suspected/probable/confirmed case of COVID-19
- Has not traveled internationally (or is close contact of someone who has traveled/returned) within the last 28 days.
Any staff member who does not meet this criteria will not be allowed to report for work and must undergo a full medical clearance prior to returning
Weekly COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
Being a market-leader in COVID-19 Risk management Services we practice what we preach, accordingly our entire staff will be tested weekly until further notice.
Health & Safety while in the field
- If the property we are attending is occupied we will not attend sites where we suspect, identify or are informed of occupants that have any flu like symptoms, or confirmed cases of COVID-19, or have any occupants in any type of isolation – furthermore – we will require the occupants to exit the property while the assessment is completed (Including strict application of social distancing rules)
- Employees have been trained on the importance of maintaining good hygiene practices and hand sanitiser and other Personal Protective equipment have been placed in all our company vehicles and will be used (as required) when attending to any jobs
- When multiple staff are required to complete any job, they will not share tools/equipment or company vehicles, and maintain minimum separation distances at all times
- Staff will disinfect any high-touch surfaces in their company vehicle each work day
- We operate complex scheduling and customer management systems which track every action by job, by employee every minute of the day – these systems also use advanced GPS-Tracking technology so we know the whereabouts of all our field staff
- In the unlikely event any contact tracking needed to occur, this data can be provided to facilitate complete traceability of a staff member’s movements and contacts over any period – with the data available within minutes
- Our offices now remains closed other than for the provision of our services, all visitors are now restricted from the site until further notice
- Our office & other facilities will undergo a deep cleaning at least once per week, with high-touch surfaces cleaned each day when staff are present
- We ask customers to interact with our team by either online chat, phone or email.
- As a business we are now operating effectively and remain available to support our customers with their requirements – please contact us as the need arises
- All management and administrative staff have laptop computers, and can connect to our network and systems remotely.
These policies and procedures will be reviewed on a daily basis
Please don’t hesitate to contact us here should you have any questions