Updated | Tuesday 17th August – 18:30
In light of the continuing Covid-19 pandemic, as a business we want to keep you updated about the plans we have implemented to keep our people and clients safe while while playing our part.
We are committed to doing everything we can to keep our employees and customers healthy and minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19. We have advised our team of the following guidelines which apply at Level 4 and are to be strictly enforced:
During Level 4
- The business will follow all Government imposed Lock-down restrictions
- Accordingly, all services are suspended until further notice
- Both Our offices now remain closed other than for the provision of our services, all visitors are now restricted from the site until further notice
- We ask customers to interact with our team by either online chat, phone or email.
- As a business we are now operating effectively and remain available to support our customers with their future requirements – please contact us for any as the need arises
- All management and administrative staff have laptop computers, are working from home and are connected to our network and systems remotely.
These policies and procedures will be reviewed on a daily basis and changes will be published as changes are required
Please don’t hesitate to contact us here should you have any questions