At All Clear, we strive to offer graduates a platform to fulfill their professional and personal goals. Working with us is both a full-on and rewarding experience. You will be required to work in the field, facing new challenges every day. From day one you will be mentored alongside working with dedicated experts and leaders who will support you to extend your current skills and grow your competencies and qualifications.
We are looking for people who are:
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- Professional and accountable;
- Resilient, learning oriented and enjoy new challenges;
- Diverse, inclusive, and flexible;
- Ability to adapt and thrive in new and unexpected situations; and
- Self-motivated and hungry to grow.
The Majority of Graduates to-date have completed their respective BSc degrees at the University of Auckland, ranked 81st in the world and 1st in New Zealand. With the Auckland University graduates being held in such high esteem, as a organisation we hold a preference for candidates who have attended this institution.
Working at All Clear is a varied role, and no two days are the same, but you can expect to be involved in a variety of tasks including:
- Attend sites across our coverage footprint of Auckland, Northland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty region
- Assessment, investigation and when required, the collection of samples
- Entering survey information and reporting on-site using our systems
- Engaging with clients and site contacts
- Assessing and conducting safe working procedures in potentially hazardous environments
As a market-leading consultancy that has seen significant growth, we take great care of our employees. All Clear offers a great range of employee benefits to foster growth and professional development. As an employee you will have access to the following:
- Performance reviews with opportunities to share the rewards of business growth.
- Dedicated team and mentors who will support you to extend your current skills and grow your competencies and qualifications.
- Company-supplied motor vehicle which you can take home;
- Mobile phone with plan;
- Work uniform, safety equipment and tools;
- On-going external health monitoring; and
- External training including internationally recognised courses.
Our application process will be conducted over the following stages, to ensure we find the right person for the team:
- Online application;
- Video interview;
- Face to face interview;
- Panel Inteview – with both peers and hiring manager/supervisor
- Personality Matrix Test; and
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
To be considered for this program, you must:
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Have graduated with (at minimum) a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Environmental Science or similar, or be due to graduate in 2020.
- Have a full driver’s licence
- Live in the greater Auckland region
Apply online with your CV and Cover Letter. Please make sure you list your home suburb in your application. For further information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GRADUATE PROGRAM – REGISTRATION OF INTEREST
Please complete the details below and we be in touch within five working days