MethClear™ is pleased to announce it has now extended its meth testing services to the Bay of Plenty.
MethClear™ began with the purpose of developing a business built on pragmatism and fact, eliminating sensationalism.
“Methamphetamine is such a fraught subject and, so it should be, given its awful impact on users and the environment. We’ve personally experienced the sensationalism that surrounds meth testing, and we weren’t impressed. So, we decided to develop a business that cut through all this. Something property managers, landlords and buyers could feel secure in utilising” says Co-Founder & director, Adam Gordon.
MethClear™ performs the majority of meth testing services for large property manager and real estate firms in Auckland and the Waikato. The company, which is independent of any meth cleaning or remedial services, is now launching in the Bay of Plenty and promises to provide landlords with honest straight answers.
Regional Business Manager Johnathon Lyons estimates that a conservative figure of around 5,000 – 10,000 houses could be affected by the manufacture and use of methamphetamine in the Bay. There are a number of tell-tale signs that people can spot when viewing a property to buy, or doing a rental inspection, he says
“It’s vital people know what to look for in both a property, and in a meth testing company. Not all meth tests are created equal. We want to educate people on the facts involved so landlords, property managers and home buyers can make informed decisions about whether they want a meth test carried out or not.”
Warning signs of possible meth issues:
• Presence of security cameras and surveillance equipment
• Rent in arrears or cash payments
• Bottles of expensive distilled water
• Dead vegetation and evidence of soil disturbance
• Stained glass equipment or cookware
• Discolouration on walls, sinks, toilets, showers, drains, gas bottle valves or fire
• Unusual and strong odours such as solvents, paint thinner, cat urine, ammonia
• Locks on internal doors
• Irregular sleep patterns of occupants
• Visitors to the property at questionable times and frequencies
• Complaints from neighbours about activities at the premises
MethClear’s solid reputation for its testing services, and the increasing demand in the Bay of Plenty for their services, has enabled MethClear to extend its services further across the North Island
Please contact the Team on 0508 METHCLEAR (638425), 077770789 or email email@example.com