ALL CLEAR ASBESTOS SURVEY – INDUSTRIAL – Refurbishment/Demo Survey Report within 5 Business days
Call for Price
This service is designed for Property managers, landlords, tradespeople and employers (PCBU’s) to adhere to the health and safety at work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016.
The purpose of asbestos refurbishment and demolition surveys is to locate all (so far as reasonably practicable) the asbestos in a premises (or the relevant part) before work commences. It is a disruptive and fully intrusive survey which may need to penetrate parts of the building structure.
Aggressive inspection techniques are used to lift carpets and tiles, break through walls, ceilings, cladding and partitions, and open up floors.
Includes an onsite comprehensive asbestos refurbishment or demolition survey (Whole of premises – limited to scope of Refurbishment advised by the client) – Reporting issued in the form of a either refurbishment or demolition survey report
Please Note : Asbestos Refurbishment or Demolition Survey are generally only completed when buildings are unoccupied
- Onsite comprehensive asbestos survey in accordance with both NZS4306:2005 and WorkSafe approved code of practice
- BOHS IP402/4 qualified team members
- Industrial Refurbishment/Demo Survey – Contact us for more information on our Management and Residential services
- An Asbestos Management Plan (AMP) can be provided (If Required) for an additional charge Contact us for more information and we’ll even notify you when its time to complete further assessments in the future in accordance with the AMP.
- If required, asbestos samples can be and analysed by an IANZ accredited independent laboratory for $64.95 Excl GST per sample
- Reporting issued in the form of a Refurbishment/Demo survey report – with written reporting returned within 5 Business Days (after day of visit)
- Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (excl. Public Holidays), After Hours & Weekend services are available- Contact us for more information.
- Please Note : In the event that we are required to use our H-Class vacuum during the survey/sampling process, a surcharge of $49.95 Excl GST will apply
- A surcharge may apply for remote locations
ASBESTOS CONSULTING QUOTE REQUEST
Please complete the details below and we will be in touch within four business hours
If you inquiry or request is URGENT please contact us on 093920000
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.