COVID-19 Saliva PCR Surveillance Testing for Businesses & Essential Workers
Call for Price
All Clear provides a COVID-19 Saliva PCR Surveillance Testing service in Auckland & Christchurch using the SalivaDirect™ process.
Our COVID-19 Saliva PCR testing is the perfect option for:
- Regular COVID Surveillance Testing of Employees
- Testing for Essential Workers
- Testing for Healthcare Workers
- Rest Home Staff & Residents
- Early Childhood Education Centres
- Workers needing to cross the Auckland Alert Level boundary
SalivaDirect™ is an effective and accurate non-invasive saliva-based RT-qPCR test, without the need for an uncomfortable nasopharyngeal swab.
Lab results are generally available within 1 business day.
We offer a mobile testing service in both Auckland & Christchurch. We come to your workplace at your time of choosing to collect the saliva samples, saving you and your staff valuable time.
Standard Service Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm (Excl. Public Holidays), After Hours & Weekend services are available – Call Us for more information on 093920009
A surcharge may apply for remote locations
In partnership with Hill Laboratories, All Clear currently uses the non-invasive SalivaDirect™ protocol developed at Yale University to detect the virus in saliva of asymptomatic individuals.
SalivaDirect™ is a screening testing program developed specifically as a means to detect SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19. The protocol was quickly recognised as being a critical step in managing the pandemic and received US FDA emergency use authorisation (EUA) in August 2020. All Clear is proud to be on the forefront of implementing this innovative testing program across the Auckland and Canterbury regions.
Benefits of All Clear SalivaDirect™ COVID-19 testing are:
- Ease of Use – The saliva-based test is non-invasive and does not need medically trained personnel to collect samples. Saliva samples are easy to produce and do not involve the discomfort associated with inserting a swab. As a self-collected sample, saliva is more acceptable to collect, especially for those needing regular testing.
- Fast Notification time – Current notification time for the Saliva test is only One Business day whereas the turnaround time for existing tests is around two to three days or longer depending on demand.
- Widespread testing – Through advantages in cost, speed and accuracy, the saliva tests can increase access to testing and control spread by identifying pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic carriers.
- High Accuracy – The saliva test has high sensitivity and specificity. SalivaDirect has been validated, with a reported accuracy of 94%. This has been accredited by IANZ in New Zealand. The saliva test has a specificity of 94%, with very few false positives. High specificity combined with frequent testing makes saliva-based testing extremely reliable for repeat screening tests in New Zealand.
- Simple, low-risk collection: Self-collection process reduces on-site processing times, and close contact with others which significantly reduces the cross-infection risk to others, making it ideal for regular testing for asymptomatic individuals
- Smarter Risk management in the era of COVID-19
COVID-19 RISK MANAGEMENT QUOTE/INFORMATION REQUEST
Please complete the details below and we will be in touch within four business hours
If you inquiry or request is URGENT please contact us on 093920009