ALL CLEAR WATER QUALITY TESTING (DIY SAMPLING) – Results within 5 Business days
Water Testing NZ Wide
Comprehensive drinking water testing service with DIY sampling and laboratory analysis.
Whether you are on rainwater, tank water, bore water, well water or town water, the surrounding environment and even your pipes can impact the water quality. Many of the contaminants found in drinking water are colourless and odourless, which can have serious health implications.
We provide comprehensive laboratory testing and comparison of your water against the New Zealand Drinking Water Standards. Results are interpreted and presented in an easy-to-read report, within 5 business days.
Ensure the drinking water at your property is clean and safe to drink, with detailed analysis, professional service, and expert advice.
With our DIY water testing option you will collect your own water sample using the 3 sample containers provided (for Microbiological analysis, Basic Water Chemistry Analysis and Metals and Minerals analysis). Samples are then couriered to the lab, and results returned within 5 business days.
Our water testing service includes:
- Comprehensive analysis of the property’s drinking water, comparing the results to the Drinking Water Standards New Zealand 2005 (Revised 2018).
- Analysis includes common metals such as Iron, Manganese and Copper which may produce odours and colours indicative of contamination. These issues suggest corrosion of the pipes within the property.
- Laboratory based sampling for bacteria such as E.Coli
- The presence of E. coli in water is a strong indication of recent sewage or animal waste contamination.
- This strain of bacteria produces a powerful toxin and can cause severe illness.
- Results will be returned with written reporting within 5 business days.
- Additional analysis can be provided based on specific concerns.
- Pool & Spa Water Testing is also available, which includes analysis of chlorine, pH, alkalinity and cyanuric acid levels.
- Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (excl. Public Holidays), After Hours & Weekend services are available – Contact us for more information.
Water Testing Services
Our comprehensive water quality testing services include, but are not limited to:
Water Potability Testing
Drinking Water Testing
Bore Water Testing
Tank Water Testing
Well Water Testing
Test For Nitrates In Water
Testing For Lead In Water
E Coli Water Testing
Basic Water Chemistry Analysis
Metals and Minerals Analysis