COVID-19 Pre Departure RAT Test for International Travel – St Albans, Christchurch – Fixed Location
Discounted price $49.95 for 2nd and subsequent passengers
All Pricing includes GST
All Clear provides a COVID-19 testing service in Auckland for Pre Departure RAT Tests and Supervised RAT Tests for Travel using innovative Rapid Antigen Assays.
- Convenient Auckland & Christchurch Locations
- Bookings are essential
- Results, including comprehensive digital report and QR code, issued on the spot.
We also offer a mobile testing service in Auckland, Christchurch | Register with your home or workplace address and desired date and time, and we will come to you to conduct the supervised RAT test.
Standard Service Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm (Excl. Public Holidays), Weekend services are available – Call Us for more information on 09 392 0009
As the SARS-CoV-2 virus evolves, documentation requirements for international travel are also changing. Many countries are now accepting Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) as pre-departure evidence of a negative test for International Travel. This is an alternative to a RT-qPCR Saliva Test or nasopharyngeal swab.
All Clear has brought to the market supervised testing using Ministry of Health approved Rapid Antigen Test Kits, supplied through CoShield Global Limited and Roche Pharmaceuticals, so international travellers can meet their pre-departure requirements.
All Clear is proud to be at the forefront of implementing this innovative pre-departure testing with convenient Auckland & Christchurch Locations
Benefits of All Clear supervised rapid antigen (RAT) testing are:
- Immediate results - RAT tests do not rely on a laboratory. Results are available in about 15 – 30 minutes.
- Less expensive – Costs of Rapid Antigen Tests are far less than PCR tests which must be sent to a lab for processing.
- QR Code certificate – Comprehensive digitally signed report and QR code will be issued, streamlining the pre-departure and arrival airport checks.
- Convenient Auckland Location (Bookings are essential)