HEALTHY HOMES REASSESSMENT/INTERVAL ASSESSMENT SERVICE
- All work done is in compliance with Healthy Homes Regulations & Tenancy Services requirements
- Reassessment Of Compliance Report will be issued the same Business day
- Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (excl. Public Holidays), After Hours & Weekend services are available – contact us for more information.
- A surcharge may apply for remote locations or for large properties with more than four (4) bedrooms
- All Clear must have previously assessed the property to be eligible for this service, if this is not the case our 3rd Party Healthy Homes Reassessment may be suitable, please contact us for more information.
- All work orders/work instructions must specify Reassessment Of Compliance Report clearly.
Properties are recommended for reassessment in-between tenancies, or when they exit/re-enter the rental market – in the event of longer-term tenancies a minimum inspection frequency of 24mths is recommended to demonstrate ongoing compliance and to satisfy the new tenancy agreement/S13A statement
Our Market leading service includes Onsite comprehensive assessment & reporting across all five healthy homes compliance categories
- Moisture Ingress & Drainage
- Draught Stopping