ALL CLEAR SOIL TESTING – Results generally available within 5 Business days
Call for Price
Due to historical land practices, including the importation of contaminated soil and unsafe demolition of asbestos and/or lead-containing homes, your land may contain contaminated soil. Additionally, while regulations are in place regarding the re-use, sale and importation of contaminated soil, there is still a risk that imported soil may contain asbestos or lead.
If you are a homeowner, landlord or property manager, it is therefore strongly recommended that you check the soil at your property (including imported soil) prior to undertaking excavation or earthmoving works.
The presence of asbestos fibres and/or lead in your soil can pose significant human health risks, particularly during construction or renovation works, or areas where the soil surface is exposed.
Consider our ALL CLEAR SOIL TESTING SERVICE to analytically determine the presence of asbestos and/or lead in the soil at your property. When customers are looking for an independent, expert report on a property then this service is ideal.
Perfect for those who want to ensure their soil is safe and free from hazardous materials.
- On-site preliminary inspection of the nominated area(s) by 1-2 experienced consultants.
- Development of a sampling plan in close consultation with the client.
- Collection of representative soil samples for analysis of lead and/or asbestos fibre concentrations.
- Analysis of samples by an International Accreditation New Zealand (IANZ) accredited laboratory for one of the following:
- Lead concentrations.
- Asbestos – Presence/absence.
- Asbestos – Semi-quantitative concentrations.
- Detailed reported including the following:
- Detailed site observations.
- Comparison of analytical results against the relevant national/international guidelines (BRANZ, NES, WorkSafe and MOH).
- Tailored recommendations.
- Photographic record
- Results will be returned with written reporting within 5 business days.
- Additional analysis can be provided based on specific concerns (e.g. bulk sample analysis of suspected asbestos debris)
- Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (excl. Public Holidays), After Hours & Weekend services are available – Contact us for more information.
- A surcharge may apply for remote locations