ALL CLEAR WATER QUALITY TESTING – Results within 5 Business days
Call for Price
If you are a homeowner, landlord or property manager, it is highly recommended that you regularly check your drinking water meets the requirements of the New Zealand Drinking Water Standards.
Depending on the source of your water supply the surrounding environment can largely impact the water quality. Many of the contaminants found in drinking water are colourless and odourless which can have serious health implications.
Consider our ALL CLEAR WATER QUALITY TESTING SERVICE to analyse the water quality at your property. When customers are looking for an independent, expert report on a property then this service is ideal.
Perfect for those who want to ensure their drinking water is safe and clean.
- Comprehensive analysis of the property’s drinking water, comparing the results to the Drinking Water Standards New Zealand 2005 (Revised 2018).
- Analysis includes common metals such as Iron, Manganese and Copper which may produce odours and colours indicative of contamination. These issues suggest corrosion of the pipes within the property.
- Laboratory based sampling for bacteria such as E.Coli
- The presence of E. coli in water is a strong indication of recent sewage or animal waste contamination.
- This strain of bacteria produces a powerful toxin and can cause severe illness.
- Results will be returned with written reporting within 5 business days.
- Additional analysis can be provided based on specific concerns.
- Pool & Spa Water Testing is also available, which includes analysis of chlorine, pH, alkalinity and cyanuric acid levels.
- Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (excl. Public Holidays), After Hours & Weekend services are available – Contact us for more information.
- A surcharge may apply for remote locations