PROPERLY WORKING AND LOCATED SMOKE ALARMS SAVE
LIVES AND WILL HELP TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
As a landlord your tenants’ safety and well being is an absolute priority. To protect the tenant and your investment, it is a requirement to have working smoke alarms
installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ specifications.
All Clear undertake services to ensure that your property’s smoke alarms are installed and maintained in accordance with Tenancy Services requirements.
Please complete the request form below and we’ll take care of the rest.
SMOKE ALARM SERVICE REQUEST
Please Note :
- Our market leading subscription Service is only available only through your preferred property manager
- DIY Landlords can only choose the Casual Service
- Is currently Only available in the following regions | Auckland, Northland & Canterbury | – A remote surcharge may apply
- A minimum service subscription period of two years applies
- Our Terms of Service applies to this service – details are here
Please contact us for more information