WORKING SMOKE ALARMS ARE YOUR ONLY VOICE
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD, GET YOUR SMOKE ALARMS SORTED
As a landlord your tenants’ safety and wellbeing is an absolute priority. To protect the tenant and your investment, it is a requirement to have working smoke alarms installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ specifications.
All Clear undertake services to ensure that your property’s smoke alarms are installed and maintained in accordance with Tenancy Services requirements.
WITH A RANGE OF OPTIONS TO SUIT, SELECT FROM OUR SUBSCRIPTION OR CASUAL SERVICE
WHY CHOOSE ALL CLEAR?
• We’re a specialist property services provider
• We know smoke alarm legislation inside out
• Fully identifiable professional staff
• We use only premium Cavius photo-electric
devices with a 10 year warranty and sealed battery
• Minimal disruption to your tenants
• Peace of mind
• Fully tax deductible
• We don’t leave site unless the property is
• Convenient to your Property Manager
CAVIUS has inspired the world of alarms, proudly protected homes, and saved lives since 2008. The unique, Danish design, brings you not only the world’s smallest smoke alarms – but also the most advanced technology and intelligent features.
The CAVIUS alarms use premium components to ensure reliability in performance, stability, and the alarm will be 100% operational during their lifetime of 10 years. During the manufacturing stage, 100% of all CAVIUS alarms are tested in a smoke tunnel to ensure the right calibration and is checked in an echoic room for sound output test. Samples from each production week are sent to an accredited lab and an external audit company will inspect and test the alarms before shipping them to the retailer.
SMOKE ALARM SERVICE REQUEST
Please Note :
- This Service is available only through your preferred property manager
- Is currently Only available in the greater Auckland Region
- A minimum service subscription period of two years applies – Please Note : We reserve the right to charge for 2yrs upfront at our sole discretion
Please contact us for more information