All Clear is focused on educating New Zealanders on the key issues affecting property – Such as Healthy Homes, Asbestos and Mould – How to stay safe (and compliant) grow your knowledge and avoid negative outcomes .
Our pragmatic approach strips away any form of sensationalism across any of the topics. We stick to the facts.
Property owners, insurance brokers, property managers, real estate agents, conveyancing lawyers, finance companies, developers, tradespeople and other interested parties have all benefited from our training & education programs.
We have comprehensive modules on topics such as:
- Healthy Homes – What, when & how – Good Advice, best practice & ZERO brain damage
- Smoke Alarms – Best practice and training in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Regulation 2016
- Dealing with Mould and Air Quality Issues – Best Practice vs Building Science vs Lifestyle factors. Lead by our Indoor Air Quality Professionals
- Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 – Knowledge vs best practice vs pragmatism = Risk Management
- Asbestos – Pragmatism & Best Practice (For Property Professionals)
- Asbestos Awareness – Training (For Tradespeople & Property Professionals) – In accordance with the Health and Safety at Work (Asbestos)Regulations 2016
- Lead Based Paint Awareness – Training (For Tradespeople & Property Professionals) in accordance with the Ministry of Healthy Guidelines for management of Lead Based Paint 2013
- Water Quality – Training on common contaminants of self supplied water and how to manage these appropriately
If you’re interested in booking a presentation across the greater Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty or Canterbury area, contact us by completing the request form below, emailing us on email@example.com or alternatively give us a call on 0508 ALLCLEAR (255253)