Our valued clients have told us they want the option of the added convenience of automatically renewing their subscription smoke alarms when they fall due for reassessment.
We have listened and are pleased to announce this optional feature is live, and can now be enabled at either a branch or Property Manager level.
Here’s how it works
Once you have registered as an Auto-Renew client
- Courtesy reminders will be still issued on the 23rd of each month for the following calendar month
- In accordance with your instructions to Auto Renew, we will attend to these properties in the next month, without needing a work-order (or written instructions)
- Any lost management or service cancellations need to be processed in the All Clear Services Portal (ACSP) by the client before the end of month in which the courtesy reminders are sent
- You must use best endeavors to keep tenant details up to date in ACSP
- You will notify us promptly of any change of tenancies and subsequent tenant details
- You will accept and settle any invoices for any assessments undertaken where you have not advised us of a lost management or service cancellations by end of month in which the courtesy reminders are sent
Please register below and take advantage of this new, time saving feature
Please email email@example.com and ask to take advantage of the new auto-renew feature
Please check here for all the latest details on our Smoke Alarm Services