ALL CLEAR AIR QUALITY ASSESSMENT – Results within 7 Business days
Call for Price
- Sampling for toxic mould species – Including Stachybotrys & Chaetomium – the two most common toxigenic and deteriogenic fungi associated with water-damaged bulk building material
- Penicillium & Aspergillus – the two most common allergenic/ potentially pathogenic fungal types
- Comparison sample taken outside as a control – common for certain species to be elevated during specific seasons during the year.
- Specialist Microbiology lab is used to analyse samples by a “non-culturable” method.
- Results will be returned with written reporting within 5 Business days
- Additional samples can be collected for $299.95 Excl Gst
Our Indoor air quality analysis service provides clarity around the air environment you are living or working in.
This service allows us to detect allergenic & pathogenic organisms present using a highly sophisticated spore trapping technique